We humans live our lives on the basis of what we believe. Beliefs are thoughts or ideas that have built through repetition and have become “truth” for us. It’s important for us to realize that beliefs are held in the subconscious mind, which believes anything that is repeated often enough as “true” (something advertisers certainly know). Herein lies our... Read More
Human beings are designed to “grow out of” manipulation/co-dependence, just as we outgrow bed-wetting! Have you ever heard this before? Most people have not. We accept that we must tolerate manipulation, co-dependent behaviors, and “toxic people” because “that’s what human beings do.”
Toxic people are born, not made! You, and every other human being, were born manipulative (I’ll... Read More
Being Grateful because:
- Life is meant to be pleasurable, fun—allow yourself to feel it!
- Gratitude is the Law of Increase.
- Having more signposts is helpful!
- Gratitude brings attention to your increased peacefulness, satisfaction
- It allows you to love—yourself, emotions, the world, your Creator
- Gratefulness improves the quality of your life—takes on a life of its own/less... Read More
As we noted in the last “You and Emotions” blog post, some people have a very easy time finding the emotions that arise in them, and some don’t. If you don’t feel emotions easily, please take the time to read that first post in our series, "Emotions Belong in Your Body: Find... Read More
Because emotions are felt in our bodies and seemingly come up on their own inside of us, we tend to claim them as “ours.” They are not. Emotions are energy, they are messengers. If you were given a screwdriver, you would know to use it to insert or remove a screw. You would not think of the screwdriver as... Read More