Master Your Emotions
Discover What Taking Charge of Your Emotions Can Do For You
Discover and understand how emotions work and how to work along with emotions to MASTER them effectively. Learn how to get your emotions working for you, instead of taking over.
Uncover the secrets to Mastering Your Emotions in every area of your life. You will begin to create a more balanced and empowered life when your emotions are under control.
Discover how emotions can:
- Affect your brain and overall self-esteem
- Impact your relationships and life challenges
- Develop your attitudes and experiences
- Determine your level of success
Master Anger – The #1 Emotion
Empower Yourself by Taking Control of Our Most Powerful Emotion
Everybody feels anger — it’s a natural emotion; yet it can harm us if not under our control. When anger is held onto for too long it can make you sick—or even kill you! In fact, if you suffer from low self-esteem, certain forms of depression, or feel guilty……you are most likely angry and have stayed that way for years.
In this highly informative presentation you will learn how to take command of anger with a 5 step process, and uncover the secrets to becoming more empowered.
Learn how to:
- Unlock the 5 ways anger works through us and harms us
- Stop holding onto anger so that it doesn’t pile up inside of you
- Empower yourself instead of getting angry
- Take control of anger to make room for a happier life
Master Your Fears
Discover How Living Fear-Less-Ly Transforms Your Life’s Journey
Consider living Fear-less-ly. When you live Fear-les-ly you have no concern about asking for a raise; you know you deserve one. You move easily into new situations and activities. You trust your own intuition and knowing. You trust others (including your children) to live the experiences and lives right for them….so you no longer worry. You hold a wider perspective—about everything!
Today, fear is gripping almost everyone. The #1 thing we can do for our selves and our world is to Master Fear. Stop being dominated by fear; start living Fear-less-ly.
Mastery Over Fear will change every level of your life—forever.
- Resisting fear creates problems
- Becoming involved with fears of others hurts you
- To respond immediately when you notice you’re afraid
- Focus and intention allow you to deal powerfully with fears of all kinds
About Ilene Dillon, “The Emotional Pro”
Ilene Dillon, LCSW and MFT, has spent the past 45 years helping people resolve a wide range of emotional and personal challenges. Internationally recognized as “The Emotional Pro,” Ilene is dedicated to helping people who feel “stuck” in life to get unstuck. Because stuck and unresolved emotions create the most challenging blockages in life, Ilene leads people to master their emotions, which opens the door for them to create the lives they really want.
Mentor, coach, author of more than 20 books and workbooks, CDs and Videos, and professional speaker, Ilene specializes in following ancient, Universal principles to help people create easy-to-follow, commonsense and powerfully effective solutions to their challenges and struggles. Following a Partnership model, Ilene’s approach gives the people with whom she works the tools for developing and maintaining their own masterful and amazing life.
Partial List of Ilene’s Clients Include:
- Academy for Coaching Parents
- American Family Cruises
- American Holistic Nurses Association
- California Council for Adult Education
- California Personnel and Guidance Association
- California Probation Department, Juvenile and Adult
- California State University
- Center for Independent Living
- Centre for Personal Encounter (Adelaide, South Australia)
- China Rehabilitation Research Center (Beijing, China)
- Children’s Circle Center School
- Clarke Home Health Care
- Coastside Mothers of Twins/Northern California Association
- College of Marin (Kentfield, California)
- Continuing Education Programs in numerous California cities
- Commonwealth Club, SF Human Resources Division
- Dallas Texas Association for Parent Education
- Dominican College
- Group Home Administrators Association
- Human Sexuality Institute
- Kaspar-Roth, Inc.
- Letterman Army Hospital, Psychology Department
- Linked-In Parenting 2.0 Conference (Dublin, Ireland)
- Marin Abused Women’s Services (San Rafael, California)
- Marin County District Attorney’s Spousal Abuse Treatment Team
- National Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- Oakland CA Jr League’s Women in Business Conference
- Planned Parenthood
- Presbyterian Hospital (Dallas, Texas)
- Relationship Coaching Institute
- San Francisco CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates)
- San Quentin State Prison
- San Ramon Women’s Correctional Facility
- Sarah’s Circle (Washington, D.C.)
- Suicide Prevention Center (San Rafael, California)
- E.A.M. Singles
- Unitarian Singles
- Unity Church
- Western Trucker’s Association
- William Shear Associates, Mill Valley, California
- Windrush School, El Cerrito, California
- Woman’s Way, San Anselmo, California